- Newbridge is served by Lothian Buses 63 between Queensferry and Hermiston Park and Ride as well as some First Bus services to West Lothian and Fife on the A89,
- Ratho Station is served by First Bus to Linlithgow/Falkirk and Livingston as well as Lothian Buses 63 and FirstBus 20 to and from Ratho Village.
- Gogar has a few Horsburgh services 40 between St John’s Hospital and the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh.
- Ratho Village: Following the introduction of the trams on 1 June 2014 the 12/X12 was withdrawn and replaced by service 20, presently run by First Bus. This takes bus users via Ratho Station, Gyle Centre and Edinburgh Park, via Ingliston Park and Ride. This is seen as a retrograde step, ignoring the needs of residents who work in Corstorphine. A review was promised within 6 months though no improvement has ever been offered.
- The current operator for Ratho Village is First Bus, running between Ratho, Gyle Centre and Hermiston Gait, half hourly at peak times, hourly in evenings, early mornings and Sundays. The service goes on to Asda at Chesser during peak times.
- Horsburgh service 40 connects Ratho to East Calder, Livingston and St. Johns Hospital in one direction and Edinburgh Royal Infirmary in the other direction
- Nearest railway station is at Edinburgh Gateway (with the tram); there are others at Curriehill (Edinburgh ~ Glasgow Central line), Edinburgh Park (bus and tram interchange) and South Gyle.